HOW WE HELP
Wealth is far more than the financial resources at your disposal. Rather, it’s the ways in which you employ your personal capital to secure a higher quality of life.
INTENTIONAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT
At TCM Wealth Advisors, our goal is to help you achieve harmonious integration of that personal capital – your financial, intellectual and emotional capital. By balancing these aspects of your life, you’ll enhance your ability to live a complete and fulfilling life so you can make a positive impact on the people you care about while contributing to society at large. Creating an impactful and enjoyable life springs from an intentional deployment of your financial and wealth capital. Unfortunately, the management of that wealth can be an impediment or distraction to achieving that lifestyle.
Your Personal CFO
We view our role as that of a Personal CFO, a trusted partner who lifts the burden of managing and directing your personal capital so that you’re free to pursue the activities that engage you. Together, we’ll work towards creating a financial framework designed to support and sustain a lifestyle and legacy into, through and beyond retirement.
Is your wealth working for you or against you?
As wealth managers, our goal is to align your personal and financial objectives with an ongoing wealth management plan that is focused on growing and protecting your wealth. This involves consideration of and planning around a wide variety of issues that may include:
- Directing and managing an investment strategy
- Crafting and adjusting an ongoing financial plan
- Assessing and managing risk
- Designing and collaborating on an estate planning strategy
- Preparing for wealth transfers
- Creating educational funding plans
- Evaluating and strategy around employee benefits
- Analyzing and strategy around employee stock options
- Staying focused on a financial plan
- Exploring and executing legacy and personal philanthropic planning
- Devising a plan for family savings and cash flow management
- Preparing for and living in retirement